...and my dance is far from my mind, because statistically, I know what the odds are of winning, the current $49Million (CAD) Jackpot. The odds of you winning the Jackpot Prize are equivalent to you:
- Being blindfolded
- Walking across a football field
- With a pin in your hand
- & Stabbing an Ant.
BUT, given those odds, people still win, and with that in mind, what would I do with my Jackpot Prize of X amount of dollars???
- Finally get myself out of York and pay for Teacher's College
- Pay off my parent's mortgage, give them more than enough $ to retire and travel with AND buy them a nice, new, upgraded trailer at Pigeon Lake.
- Buy Frank his SUV, spending money and hire him a professional masseuse
- Give each of my sisters enough money to do whatever they wanted with (for eg. Joy can get her Altima and Jackie can finally have her Miami getaway)
- Buy my grandparents a nice place and money to REALLY RETIRE
- Send Frank and his fam on a trip to Italia (Rocky and I come with, of course!)
- Buy my dream bungalow with all the perks.
- Donate to the TCDSB, Toronto Catholic Archdiocese, and Sharelife.
- Donate to Children's Wish Foundation in Pickering
- Invest, Invest, Invest...!!