Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

09 May 2009

Small Town Girl


Here's your glimpse of some of Frank and I's
everyday-convo :)

JC: I always thought she was a simple girl...not high maintenance at all. I always thought she was a simpleton.
FS: Did you just make that word up?
JC: Yes and No.
FS: *gives her the eyebrow*
JC: The word exists, but I made up my own definition based on my own interpretation...
FS: *remains silent, but still looking for an explanation*
JC: By simple-ton I mean a person who is of simple means....ya know? Like a person from a small town or something? Ever notice that the names of many outskirt-cities end in -ton-??
FS: *still silent*
JC: Umm....like Milton for example!
: And Hamilton!
FS: Brampton!
JC: *with a orange lollipop in her mouth* "I'm gonna put this on my blog!"
FS: What?
JC: I said!.....I'M GONNA PUT THIS ON MY BLOG!
FS: You're gay.
JC: Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment