Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

06 May 2009

Brownie Points


Out for a coffee sunday night, with Corey & Ana, I was having a discussion with Corey about the gym that I work at. After he expressed his interest in checking it out, he asked my schedule, and Frank interjected,
" Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4-11. Doesn't change!"

To my amazement, *with jaw-dropped and all* all I could say was,"AWW- YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBER!" If you know something about Frank, you'll know that him and details are like water and oil- they just don't mix.

That is why I was so surprised that he knew my schedule.
His reply, "There's a first time for everything" and gave me a wink.

XOX.
Love comes in all forms lol

No comments:

Post a Comment