Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 July 2009

Hair DO or Hair DON'T

Since my teen years, I've always looked to Jennifer Lopez for hair and make up inspiration. During her "Bennifer" days, I coined myself and Frank the average, JLO and BEN AFFLECK couple! LOL

Anywho, as I digress, above is a recent pic of MRS. Jennifer Lopez-Anthony.
Things I like:
  1. The hair colour- I miss my light brown hair, circa 2007.
  2. The bangs- the style of these bangs will take away the roundness of my face.
  3. Hair length- long and lovely, not lagging.

My personal stylist, Senore Salvatore has yet to get his hands and scissors on my mane, but this is what I'm after...he'll oblige, otherwise I'll make him.

OR

I'll just to the dye-job myself, as per days of old.

Hair DO or Hair DON'T

No comments:

Post a Comment