Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 July 2009

Lady Gaga

Ironically enough, the word 'gaga' in Filipino means "stupid" or "idiot." Well I find her quite the opposite, but some might find her outlandish sense of style (for example, her love of not wearing pants, hair bows -- real hair --, and everything of the sort) which define her from all the rest.

I knew once Poker Face came out that she'd be a phenomenon and I love being right. Her style is refreshingly original, reminiscent of the trailblazing females of days-past: Cher, Madonna, Britney- and yes, I include the latter.

I've been in awe with her, her trendsettting style, and quirky originality, as it reminds me of times going to the mall with my friends, and having them say,

"I wouldn't wear that, but you could pull it off"
or
"that looks like a Jill outfit"

Lady Gaga is far from gaga, she's fashionista-genius! Not to mention she puts out some heavy-hitting songs!

PAPA-PAPARAZZI

No comments:

Post a Comment