Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

10 February 2010

Al Pacino


I thought to myself,"hey, I have a Sex and the City themed blog...but where on it am I drooling over men?" So, in honour of my Sex and the City Gals, and for my own pleasure, I present you the different men who are my eye-candy; all under the label, "EPISODE 48: Cock-a-doodle-doo"....

First and foremost... my love affair with AL PACINO.He ages like a fine wine...... che bello!!


  • Why he's hot: Kids nowadays think swagger comes with bling and pants down to your knees...whereas us older gens know much better. Swagger, like Pacino's comes with a simple look, a little persuasion, and a Kiss of Death. How could you Fredo?!

  • Signature line(s): I know it was you, Fredo! You broke my heart! You broke my heart!

  • Say Hello to my little friend!!

  • What have you done for me lately?: Righteous Kill



No comments:

Post a Comment