Here are some of the reasons
- 100: Remember in Grade 8 when we were on the phone, and I asked you to guess what cereal it was that I was eating, and instead of saying the typical Count Chocula answer, you said the correct answer, "Honey Nut Cheerios"
- 95: On the last day of school in Grade 8, after going to Lochleven, you double-rode me on your bike all the way to the bus stop and my Piglet-head keychain got stuck in your wheel
- 91: "Smile for me" -The time you tried not to smile after school because everytime that you did I called it a 'Freebie.' You ended up giving me 18
- 88: You put MyBaby4Life as my ID in your first cell phone
- 86: You actually read the 'Love Book' I gave you and one day at the park said, "Shut up and kiss me," and did it.
- 84: The way you used the Fire analogy from Titanic in the summer of grade 8 to tell me how you felt about me
- 65: An E-Card that you sent me, dated March 17 2001 that read: Cat's out of the bag...We're engaged! Jill I love you, want you, need you, but there is only one thing on my mind now and that is, Will you marry me baby"
- 64: April 26 2002: "This is to prove how much I love you..It's a token of my love, to keep your finger warm intil the real thing." You skipped class to go to the mall and get me that ring..
- 63: At Speed City Raceway (Wonderland) after you raced, you carried me up in the air and said,"You're my trophy!" Like Dom and Letty in Fast and the Furious
- 60: "I can't wait until the day I see you coming down the aisle, then your dad hands you over to me and I can take care of you forever."
- 59: At the first Summer Rush at the the Docks, you called me on the phone and said, "How long are you willing to wait for me?" I say, "forever." turning around with you right behind me
"It's something that we can't describe and can't draw on paper. It's something that we feel and express, even when we're not together. It's something that conquers all, which nothing can affect. It's something that holds us together, It's what makes us connect. It's what I call Love.
Here are a few of the quotes I put in:
- Real love stories never have endings
- Love is composed of a single soul, inhabiting two bodies
- Love's greatest gift is it's ability to make everything it touches sacred.
- When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out
- Love is not blind, it sees more, not less.
- **Dream alone and it's just a dream, but dream together and it becomes reality (our motto)
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible
- My words to him,"You're my happily ever after"
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together, in the same direction