Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

19 February 2010

....I Like My Money Right Where I Can See It... Hanging In My Closet

This is my idea of a Friday night. I bought a put-it-together-yourself-and-kick-yourself-in-the-process-but-fall-completely-in-love-with-the-results shelving kit at a store, view and admire, showcase for my bags *happy grin*

I've already pimped my closet out with uber chic hangers, and have my shoes shelved away nicely at the top of my closet, but they are not photo-op ready.

Anyway, as I digress, I've grown sick over seeing my bags hung sloppily behind my door, so I decided to be proactive and create a solution with my own bare hands. Almost 2 hours later..... (DON'T LET APPEARANCES DECEIVE YOU, THIS MAY LOOK LIKE A SIMPLE KIT, BUT THE DYNAMICS OF PUSHING THE LINKS AND LEVELLING ALL PANELS TO *CLICK* INTO PLACE IS SHEER HORROR)..... I now have a spot for my bags, including my beloved betsey johnson animal instinct luggage & created more space on my top shelf for my organizational-neat-freak self.

I am very pleased.....my most productive Friday night.

PS- Rocky is the best company to ever have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment