Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

18 February 2010

Weighing My Apples and Oranges


February 18, 2010 and I'm sitting here, in limbo, for what seems like forever. Uncertainty has kept me company for the last few years, and hope has been the light at the end of the tunnel. Faith is what has kept me going, and support has been my safety net and airbags for those 'crash and burn' times.

To know me, is to know that I'm a goal-oriented person. I set my eyes on something, and before I know it, it's mine, I have it, or it's on-the-way to be signed, sealed, delivered into my life. That is primarily why the last few years have been so unravelling for me. I'm a 'got it together' kind of person, and one who doesn't appreciate delays. As the quote on my facebook states,"Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals.”

Enough with my rambling, I'm in limbo -with myself. Looking forward, I need to weigh my options in order to know which is best for me to move forward. Just when I thought I had Plan A and Plan B, I now cannot differentiate between the two.

Here's to hoping that the next year or so gives me some perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment