- N(ouns) - funny, sarcastic, witty, pretty....good at anything lol, a pure perfectionist, organized, punctual, laid back, down-to-earth, dreamer, writer, reader, lover, fighter...the list goes on.
- U(sually) - in bed on my laptop, with a mug of orange pekoe tea with 3 sugar and evaporated milk with Rocky by my side, watching The Fireplace Channel -- thereafter falling asleep to the crackling of the fire.
- T(elephone, -elevision, elepathy?) - I swear, opposable thumbs were created by evolution primarily for use on a Blackberry (BOO to all you iPhone PING wannabes.) TV - on the tube I love Days of Our Lives, Ellen, Dr.Phil, Tyra, Nancy Grace, History/Discovery/Learning Channel shows, HGTV, CosmoTV, CSI: Miami, Dancing with the Stars, lol and thanks to jet lag from the Philippines in January: Jersey Shore! GTL!! -telepathy? People often say that I 'read their minds' and called when they were about to call, or sent a msg as they were writing it, or asked a question they were about to ask/discuss.
- S(ayings) - " Education is an investment in yourself." "If you're in my past: Goodbye. If you're in my present: Make it worthwhile, but if you're in my future: You Passed the Test." "All is fair in love and war." "Smile, even if it hurts." "If I got a nickel for everytime I was right...I'd be a millionaire!"
- H(obbies) - do these really exist nowadays? Really, I BLOG. Push-button publishing is fast, efficient and the quickest way to exercise my brain and hit the refresh button on my thoughts and get those creative juices flowing.. other than that I've been hibernating from the cold, doing 'online browsing' for this season's fashion finds.
- E(ducation) - @ York University pursuing my Psychology Degree not to become a psychologist, but a teacher. Dr.Phil aroused my interest in the field, and guidance counselling is a branch off of getting a BEd.
- L(ikes) - watching movies and getting popcorn (extra butter, layered please!), window shopping, online browsing, dreaming, planning, having her head in the clouds but feet on the ground.
- L(oves) - eating steak (I'm a carnivore) --or should I say, eating, Period; walking on The Boardwalk -google Toronto's Boardwalk- taking Rocky out for a proper stroll, playfighting with my better half, watching my nieces grow up, Double Chocolaty (sic) Chip Frapp. & Vanilla Bean from Starbucks, Sushi! Audi-s-, LR2, Sex and the City, driving with her sunroof open, music blasted, cruising on the highway...going to Niagara Falls, and finally, My life and those in it.
Column Topics: She Says...
EPISODE 2: MODELS n MORTALS (16) EPISODE 21: OLD DOGS NEW TRICKS (26) EPISODE 37: DRAMA QUEENS (70) EPISODE 48: COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO (6) EPISODE 50: THE REAL ME (63) EPISODE 65: A 'VOGUE' IDEA (22) EPISODE 7: THE MONOGAMISTS (67) EPISODE 70: COVER GIRL (86) EPISODE 75: TO MARKET TO MARKET (2) EPISODE 87: LET THERE BE LIGHT (4) IHO: SEX AND THE CITY (27)
19 March 2010
All About She - In a Nutshell
Topic: EPISODE 70: COVER GIRL