Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

25 March 2010

Circle of Trust

Frank gave me a ring like this -not real obviously, a few years ago. I chose it because it is exactly the ring that Brian Littrell from the Backstreet Boys gave his fiancee Leighanne ages ago. I also loved the yellow stone because it resembles the fact that our relationship grew out of our very cherished friendship; one that we cherished so much that we almost didn't start dating in case it would ruin what we had if things didn't work out. Also, the two trillons on the side, represent the 2 years that we were in a -it's complicated- situation.

I usually only wear this ring on special occasions, but since I have seemingly misplaced my other ring (this is the longest I've misplaced it for...) my ring finger has felt awkward without a ring on it.

Here's to the ring that symbolizes so much.

Whenever I look at it, I smile. Simply because I know that wherever I am, near or far, he'll always be by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment