Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 March 2010

Focus

I've heard this from my parentals.

So much so that I've begun to question myself. Is that not what I've been focus-ed on for the past 6 years? Is that not what I've been working towards? It seems like a cheap blow; every little thing that I did revolved around this big apple dream and everywhere I go I see something that reminds me of this 'dream'
I'm slowly going stir crazy thinking about it. How to jump from A to D and whether the Leap of Faith is worth a possible fall. One more year to focus - then the rest will all fall into place.

It has to.

One of the people in this world that knows how to get out from under, and has done so is Kandee. She's a make up artist. Check her blog and you will learn her amazing story and see her posts filled with inspiring words - that come from her experience(s) in life. Frank tells me that there's people in much worse situations, which again I agree... she was an example, but has successfully launched her dreams into reality mode.

Kudos

No comments:

Post a Comment