Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 March 2010

Going Away Present

Old man winter is on his way out, but he's kind enough not to leave without saying a proper goodbye...he left me a going away present - a cold. For one to know me, you will know that I am rarely ever sick - with anything!

I have a cold right now, but compared to other people I see, who suffer a cold much worse than I, I am still grateful that my immune system does not completely give way for me to be in such a weak state.

Although, my nose is sore. I think I'm close to finishing a box of tissues in one day. That's a record for me! Well, rather than type out my woes, I'm going to go downstairs and make myself my non-alcoholic night cap, because Lord knows I have never really slept...and the sun is coming up as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment