Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

29 March 2010

When Will It Be My Turn

I feel like I'm in a line of 'awaiting uncertainty' and am forever anticipating my turn get an answer from this burning question, "When will it be MY turn?"

I'm a check box person. I make lists - and on those lists, are items meant to be checked off; not to be left blank, which is my head, when people ask, "so what are you up to?"

I unravel my story to them, and to my horror, realize that I am not afraid of what they will think of me, rather, what I am left with - myself.

I feel like I'm in a revolving door and keep going around and around.

When will it be my turn.

I just want that piece of paper.....waiting to exhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment