So, to settle my stomach and think of all the wondrous foods that make me go Mmmmmm... her is a Food Guide by She:
- (Mr.Greek) Baked Salmon with rice, vegetables and greek salad. Appetizers: spinach dip and hummus with pita chips
- (Makimono Sushi) Miso Soup, Garden Salad, Shrimp tempura, Black pepper beef, Chicken fried rice, Salmon Teriyaki, Spicy Salmon Roll, California Roll, Avocado & Cucumber Roll, Salmon Sushi AND to top it off, green tea ice cream
- (The Keg Steakhouse) Filet Mignon Classic (which comes with salad, *twice baked potato with sour cream, vegetables) *also recommend their sweet potato fries or garlic mashed potatoes with gravy
- (Mandarin) Plain soft noodles, peppered green beans in sauce, baked salmon, chicken balls with sweet 'n sour sauce, chicken wings, fried rice, roasted chicken, honey garlic pork
- (Swiss Chalet) Half chicken dinner, mashed potato with gravy, caesar salad, perogies -appetizer- with sour cream
- (Montana's Steakhouse) four cheese spinach dip, spiced chicken quesadilla, sweet potato fries, strawberry mandarin salad with salmon and raspberry vinaigrette, herb-roasted rotisserie chicken
To Be Continued...............