Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

03 March 2010

Thoughts Become Things: Free the Children

Finishing my degree next year, I will enter the workforce, full-force. I've been pulled left and right by career options that were led by my heart, my mind and my everything. I've been looking for something to commit myself to (that one fateful day) and I think I've found the organization that has pulled my heart strings.

Free the Children is a Toronto-based organization,

"......founded by 12-year-old Craig Kielburger in 1995 when he gathered 11
school friends to begin fighting child labour. Today, Free The Children is the
world's largest network of children helping children through education, with
more than one million young people involved in our programs in 45 countries."

I can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment