Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

09 March 2010

Let There Be Light

I've decided to create yet another column topic, under the heading," Let There Be Light." One of my favourite idioms is, "Light at the End of the Tunnel."

It's what I've been looking towards whenever I feel like things aren't as peachy as I'd like, not going to Plan, or the complete opposite of what is 'supposed to be.'


This column will have a fortune cookie saying with a blog post as to why I chose it; all 'fortunes' are courtesy of Fortune Cookie Message's Archive.

Although it is 'bad luck' to choose your fortune cookie, to that I say, in life, you are what you make of it. For the days I choose to carry on,
this column topic is for me, (and for you - who sometimes need a little
pick-me-up to keep on going).
This fortune could not be more relevant to me and my situation. I just gotta look at myself as the tortoise, not the hare. Here's to that piece of paper worth so much paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment