Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

09 March 2010

Toxic Relationships

Ever have one of those relationships/friendships with people that are nothing but toxic? I've seen 'em, and they wreak havoc on those on the receiving end.



I can never understand how it happens, but only know that it does. Be the cause of love, loneliness, thrill, adventure, something new, something different, something exciting - in the end, the toxicity of the relationship is an attempt to fill a void.



What got me on this topic is that I was just recently contacted by a past toxic waste producer and it hit me. Why - after all these years, is he still saying, "hi."



I will never understand that either.... his end goal, obvious. My response - more than obvious. Some argue other wise.. but nonetheless, there he goes again on my block list. (I cleared my block list because I assumed that such people would give-it-up after X amount of time). I stand corrected.



Toxic people are those who:


  1. want but don't give

  2. call when they want something, but don't answer your calls

  3. are Bad influences - with little regard for what is right, for you.

  4. want something from nothing

  5. play mind games

  6. are your friend one minute, your arch nemesis the next

  7. are never really there when you need them most

  8. cannot be trusted

  9. are likely to be involved in one of your regrets

  10. to this day, you will never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment