Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

04 March 2010

Psyche-e

According to definition, the word psychic is derived from the Greek word psychikos ("of the mind" or "mental") and refers in part to the human mind or psyche (ex. "psychic turmoil").

Psychology is the study of the soul - the mind.

Relating to my previous post, I've been contemplating about seeing a psychic for the longest time. Tired of hearing the cliche encouraging words of, "You'll be fine.." I'm a seeing-is-believing type of person (except when it comes to religion). I've been in limbo with myself and where my life is headed, so much so that I've come to have the desire to rely on a psychic medium to shed some light on the situation.

Desperate? Maybe. Am I psyching myself out? Possibly. A remedy for my blues? Definitely. Since no one else has definite knowledge of where things are headed for me, finding solace in a reading will give me a renewed sense of self. Which I so desperately need. When I feel like this, nothing can drag me out... I just sleep it off and let my mind create a blank slate for the new day - that is until reality intrudes and drags me from my perch on Cloud 9.

Frank tells me there are people who are going through worse (which is true) but I tell him that I'm the one that has to wake up and look at myself in the mirror everyday. I'm the one that has accountability for everything this day onward.

I used to be one of those people that could not leave the house without makeup (not because I'm vain) but because it was another way to show my confidence - in myself. Nowadays, I've been going to work, looking like a nightmare awoke me from my sleepless slumber.

Hoping that someone's God-given gifts can give me a route to take, because I am ever so lost. Today, I feel like I'm pulled over on the shoulder, hazards on, feeling isolated as everyone whizzes by me.


Stopped at a green light...red lights are all I see, and soon, a psychic right infront of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment