Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

04 March 2010

Alice Eve - Charlotte's Nanny

Alice, 28, admits to MTV, "I spice things up a bit," adding, "I'm in it to win it. "

She's playing the hot-to-trot nanny of Charlotte and Harry, taking care of the lovely Lily and Rose. I wonder what trouble she's going to stir up....hope it's not what I imagine. Characters like this give us twenty-somethings a label that I would never wear, "homewreckers."

Nonetheless I'm sure she adds some flare to this sequel's plotline and I'm anticipating sitting in that movie chair, with loads of candy and popcorn on my lap, having a great time with my bestie, as we watch our girls on the silver screen, one last time.

Who wants to be a nanny nowadays with all the controversy they've gathered in the celebrity media circles?

I'm a believer of a singular matriarch household.

No comments:

Post a Comment