Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

17 March 2010

Spring has Sprung

Where have you been all of my life? Well not actually 'all of my life' rather the past few months of winter - spring you've arrived!

We just changed our clocks an hour ahead, and come this past Monday, Spring arrived seemingly on-the-dot. As we all zombie-d ourselves to the start of our week, we couldn't deny the sun we were granted with. Now for the past 2 days. Tomorrow is said to be 15 degrees (about 59 degrees fahrenheit for you Americanos)

You can hear the birds chirping, the squirrels in my back yard sit and munch for much longer in my backyard - not to Rocky's liking mind you. I can't describe how good it was to drive to work with my sunroof open! I felt like I was driving on a cloud, hopefully to cloud 9.

For brighter days ahead, both literally and metaphorically, spring - I welcome you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment