Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

08 March 2010

Spring in My Step



It was marvellously gorgeous outside today. In relation to this post, today's weather definitely put a spring in my step! I miss the sun, the ability to walk outside without a jacket and obviously, Spring weather.


This weekend was definitely needed. It was that extra little push to keep going, cause I have people around me that are nothing but positive.
I finally realized that regardless of my current situation, my birthday is still something to be celebrated..even if 364 days before my birthday make me forget that simple fact. I have my health, and happiness is only a phone call, a friend, or a drive away.
Here's to hoping that showers will one day bring plenty of flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment