My mom told me that I've always been inquisitive; ever since I could say Why. Almost everything I say ends with a question mark -?- sometimes accompanied by his good old friend the exclamation mark -!-
Anyway, as I sit here in bed, here are some questions I'd ask the 'Man Upstairs' when I enter those Gates.
(order is insignificant)
- Whatever happened to my Penguin stuffed toy that I saw on the highway the night of our accident/collision in 1992?
- Why did I have all those nails in my tires for a period of time?
- Is that whole Roswell conspiracy legit? Was that really an alien life form?
- ^do extraterrestrials/UFOs exist?
- Where do missing socks go? A blackhole?
- What would Frank and I's lives be like if we didn't end up together?
- If we didn't get Rocky....where would he have ended up?
- What's the deal with The Bermuda Triangle?
- Who shot J.R....? Oops, I mean JFK?! (John Fitzgerald Kennedy) R.I.P.
- Do Dogs really go to heaven?
- Does the Lochness Monster really exist?
- Are psychics legit?
- Did aliens guide the Egyptians in building the pyramids?
- Who makes crop circles--- they're not all hoaxes....?!
- Did OJ do it? Was Kaylee killed by her mother Casey Anthony?
- Where did my wallet go in grade 11 with my keys?
- The Shroud of Turin? Is that really Jesus' face?
- The lost city of Atlantis? Where is it's location...
- Who stole my 'Dear Diary' - electronic diary- in grade 5?