Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

07 April 2010

April Showers Bring Lotus Leaf, Flowers?

I think that this may be the start of something....amazing.
This blog has become my outlet for renovation.
To be able to look back at myself, my thoughts, my actions, and reflect - to make changes, to improve, to innovate myself - is a life long process. If you can find a career to match, then that's just, fabulous.
My blog has become my therapist: I've turned to it in times of need, in times of happiness, sadness, confusion, focus, determination, and as a sense of direction on my life's path. I have always thought that what counted is the destination; getting from A to B and saying I got there. What I'm coming to realize is that the journey itself is just as important - if not, the most transformative.
I'm finding that my love for life, and writing about all aspects of life - it's ups and downs, love, fashion - is more than just a hobby...it's becoming a passion.
In hopes that by taking this leap of faith, I'll land
on a lotus leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment