Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

06 April 2010

When Opportunity Comes A Knockin'

I've been in a slump lately, and through my own intuition and with the sound advice of some great close friends, I have realized that there is a career path right under my nose! My love of words and how they can convey a message simply by being strung together in ways that other people simply cannot do, is intriguing. Words have been my saviour of sorts as of late, and this blog, as often mentioned, my form of free-therapy.

I write and it instantly makes me feel better. Everyday, my head runs around with me and I think of different topics that will get my creative juices flowing. Sometimes, even the simple writing task of listing can complete a feat such as my Top 100 Bucket List.

Today, may have been a sign... offered a new position within the company, I'm excited. It's as if life just threw up a gigantic 'Go This Way' sign in the middle of my fog.

I'm excited - anticipation is it's best friend, and together, they're gonna give me the boost I need to go this new route.

No comments:

Post a Comment