Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

13 April 2010

Monday Rewind: This is the Life





Marvellous Monday; I had an interview, felt good and got to work much earlier than usual. Blessed with God's natural light and warmth, I decided to get an XL hot chocolate with whipped cream, of course, and 2 oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies.

I sat there for over an hour, people-watching, sipping on my ultra-fab hot choco and munching my cookies bit by bit. I watched the cars come and go, and even witnessed a woman call a man an 'a-hole' after he honked at her for crossing at a green light! LOL.

I love Toronto, and really enjoy where I work....this was an amazing day - and an amazing start to the season of beautiful weather, to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment