Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

12 April 2010

Rock n' Roll

Sorry blogosphere, I've been MIA for a few days, and I feel terrible! I didn't mean to neglect my blog, but here is the rock that I've been hiding under ---> also known as, home.

Umm, what reasons (excuses) can I conjure up for not posting? Here are a few:

  1. My dog ate my blog posts
  2. The Prime Minister called and said that he needed me - STAT!
  3. I fell into a hole, or excuse me, a pot hole (of which we have plenty here in Toronto) and can't get up
  4. I joined 'Procrastinators Anonymous' and completely neglected to post. Anything. (my last post, of the Sex and the City 2 trailer, does not count as an actual post, it requires no more effort than Cut and Paste - with shortcut keys to boot!

In reality, I've been researching for and working on a presentation, for an internship. In the middle of it all is school, work, and celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment