Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

06 May 2010

Up In the Air

As it stands, everything for me, in the area of 'career' is up in the air. Over the next year I just need to focus on getting this piece of paper, after which, I will take a turn at the fork-in-the-inevitable-road. Right now, I feel blessed to be working where I am. They have granted me the opportunity to work FT hours, whereby just months ago, there was no opportunity in-sight. A glimmer of hope and a dash of faith, have been added to my daily intake of life, and right now, I'm just happy to have the support of those I love.

I'm grateful for what I have. I guess I'll have to be patient and just 'wait and see' where life's gonna take me. For right now, being up in the air ain't so bad- I'm on my way to regaining access to cloud 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment