Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

16 August 2010

Blonde Moment #1,657,564

My ‘Blonde’ Moments Acc. To Espada 3:16
*Note: If you’re wondering why I put 3:16, Stone Cold Steve Austin is Frank’s Fave Wrestler of All-Time!
Let me set the scene. We’re on the 401, driving to Sunnybrook Hospital to see my Grandmother. On our right, in the far lane, is a Toronto Police – Parking Enforcement – vehicle. I then proceed to say:
JC: Why is there a parking enforcement car on the highway? No one parks on the highway…why are they here?
FS: Are you serious. You didn’t just say that.
JC: What?!
FS: What are you doing on the highway….
JC: Going to see my grandmother, he’s not doing the same thing.
FS: Yeah, but you’re using the highway to get somewhere aren’t you. So why can’t they?!
JC: Umm….parking enforcement. No one parks on the highway, so he doesn’t need to be here!
FS: You’re dumb. Seriously, I can’t believe you sometimes…I swear you’re blonde!
JC: Ok I get that, but here’s my point. If that’s his work car, doesn’t he drive his ‘daily driver’ to the station, and work the streets in the area of the district he’s working for?
FS: *Ignores me.
JC: *I know you heard what I just said.
FS: I know I heard what you just said. I just have nothing to say to it.
JC: Whatever! I know what I’m talking about
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment