Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

23 August 2010

You know you're a girl when......

......you spend half your weekend organizing your closet/wardrobe for the upcoming season!

I decided that with the change of season that'll soon be upon us, I needed to re-focus my wardrobe towards items with sleeves! I'm not a winter person, but I do love autumn, and what you can get away with wearing, without the risk of frostbite!

This weekend I colour-coordinated my wardrobe, and added my jackets/cardigans section to my closet. That required me to move my denim to my drawers, which has worked out perfectly, as I didnt realize how many long-sleeved items I actually own!

If there's a few things you'll learn about me, it's the following:
  1. sleeves on me are far and few between, unless they're 3/4 length.
  2. my preferred type of shoe is heels. Be it high, or mid-low, I even wear them going out for breakfast!

So, that was my 'eventful' weekend! Excited to mix n' match and play barbie doll with myself  as I create outfifts for my day-to-day. Thinking in through, I'm going to document my outfits via my blog category 'The Real Me' which will showcase my outfits chosen the night before for 'the morning after.' ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment