Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

01 September 2010

David Beckham

One half of the world's hottest couple (Brangelina who?) I'll admit that I never understood all the fuss over Mr.Bend-it-like-Beckham until I was completely taken by 100ft tall advert. of him at Toronto's Eaton Centre circa 2002. I was converted.

David's Credentials:
  • Entered pro soccer at 21
  • Twice runner up for FIFA World Player of the Year
  • 2004 - the world's highest paid footballer (incl. account salary and advertising deals)
  • LA Galaxy contract worth over 6.5mil/year

He's married to my much-adored Victoria Beckham (aka Posh) and has 3 sons with her; Romeo, Brooklyn, and Cruz. The couple recently celebrated their anniversary - secluded and romantic. Not only does he prove that he's more than a jock, he's a devoted husband and father.

He has evolved to become a self-made brand, and fashion icon. He and his wife, are fashion trendsetters, and for me, he started the whole mohawk craze, a few years ago. Kudos on my list of cock-a-doodle doo's, he's  a jack of all trades, and is hot to boot!

Enjoy the visuals, as I had a great time picking them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment