Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

01 September 2010

Let's Go to the Ex!

This past weekend, Frank and I had our annual date - at the Canadian National Exhibition. Since 2004, we have indulged in the carnival sights and sounds, a bittersweet occasion, marking the 'unofficial end of summer.'
Excited that the train is coming!
Frank has had a love affair with the exhibition from a young age,  and is one of those carnival goers whose goal is to fill a plastic bag with prize toys! The day was gorgeous - scorching hot - and fabulously fun! Here's my photo-docuementary of our day-date!
Playing on the 5-to-1 colour betting game.... in total for the day he was up 100+
The pretty sand castle that reminded me of Boracay
The shoot-out-the-star game.....
He would always be SO CLOSE!
We waited in a line for 20+ minutes for this UBER DELICIOUS POUTINE!
Poutine and Fanta...My 2 Best Friends for the day!
Something that was nice to see this year...a very clever, and considerate idea!
Ferris wheels are iconic carnival fare
Rides galore
City skyline - I love this city!
We're fabulous - we know it!
Frank thought a picture of me and the chair that saved my feet would be classic! My not-too-thrilled expression on my face is due to the fact that my fashionable sandals were killing my feet!
Won this at the Guess My Age/Weight Game - he guessed I was 30+??????????? DO I LOOK 30?! I usually get 17!This guy is actually really good - he had an article written about him in the Toronto Star! He looked at a guy and guessed 173lbs; he weighed 171!
Frank loves aim and shoot games. In homage to wanting to be a cop.
Let's Go to The Ex! Oh Baby! Let's Go to The Ex! 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment