Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

24 January 2008

Rocky's Prayer






Now I lay me down to sleep

beneath the blankets, buried deep




I say a prayer to thank You

for giving me not one, but two

owners who just took me home

gave me a bed to call my own.



Jackets, Boots, TShirts, Sweaters.

Can my life get any better?



They fill my bowl with lots of food

Clean up my mess when I have poo'd.

They give me water, plenty to drink

& bubble baths inside the sink.



I thank you Lord for my bliss.

But Can you please answer me this?

How do I thank them...& let them know

just how much I love them so?



-------



The Lord replies:



When they come home, wag your tail.

this is something that will never fail

to make them smile or have them see,

that you do love them unconditionally.



Put the sparkles in your eyes

Jump up now! Double your size!

Let them see that you're excited

they will know you are delighted!



Give them kisses, kiss their cheeks

it is your attention that they seek.

They love your charisma, your energy, your style.

You run around crazy, just like you're wild.


You're funny, silly, and quite cocky,

but all they'll say is,

"That's our Rocky!"




Dedicated to


Li'l Rocky Balboa Chicharon.







No comments:

Post a Comment