Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

19 May 2008

bbq & baby


The Victoria Day long weekend never fails to bring rain...I like to call it Mother Nature's one-last-cry, before the sunny days of summer. Corey, aka: Boy meets Grill, chugs on despite the raindrops..Inviting us over to have some Cow; Frank and I couldn't resist. We're carnivores (hangs head down in shame, *licks side of mouth to get some bbq remnants)
Anyway, getting distracted, we spent the majority of the day eating Cow, and eating Cow with Bread, Ana's Marvellous PoppySeed Dressing + Cheese Salad, and even more Cow. I was on Parina-duty and babysat Tiny. O how *big he's gotten. Mind you, he still can run under Rocky with enough clearance! He peed on his pee pad, hopped around, chased me, and entertained everyone by simply being adorable and funny. O how I heart him.
A great day minus the rain and wind chill.
*Thanks Corey and Ana, and my li'l GodDoggy Tiny for brightening up what would have been a dark and dreary, rainy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment