Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

19 May 2008

my li'l sunflowers

.... aren't so little anymore
they're 9 year old li'l ladies.
I remember when they couldn't even count to 9, let alone, choreograph
their own dance routines for school...
I remind myself of the days when I was ambushed with the ever-so-familiar line,"Wow! You're so big now!"
I used to think,"What am I supposed to do, not grow?" *lol
But now I find myself saying the exact thing about them!
(difference being that I spare them the embarassment of the loud screeching and double-handed-cheek-pinching.
I am in denial, and often choose to go that route; telling myself that they their heads are still below the height of my door handle.
Long story short: Happy Birthday Girls!
xox!

No comments:

Post a Comment