Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

19 May 2008

chronicles of narnia:Prince Spada

Frank always finds a way to put me before himself. He completely caught me off-guard when he met up with me in line for the food, and told me that we weren't watching Iron Man.... I thought it sold out or something, so I thought nothing of it, until I looked at him and realized that he chose to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, ahead of Iron Man, just for me.
He knows how I love(d) the book series as a child (and to this day), so he lovingly chose to watch the sequel to Narnia. Plus, don't say anything, but he will not admit to you that he in fact liked the first movie. He didn't fall asleep; as he predicted pre-screening, and even knew all of the characters names! And for Frank, he only remembers things that interest him. Selective-memory, as I like to call it.
Biased or not, I loved this movie. Frank was surprised at how many people are still flocking to see it--as he walked into a well-filled theatre. Minus most of magic and wonder that filled the first movie, this movie makes up for it with the character-development, and great plot points! A movie for all ages.
This movie is rated R, for Romantic, cause it's these little things that Frank does that reminds me exactly how we were when we just started....

No comments:

Post a Comment