Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

21 May 2008

igoogle


is my temporary means of a "time-planning-to-do-listing-finance-managing" tool, prior to acquiring the much $$-draining crackberry....

I'm finding igoogle such an effective & functional homepage that I keep a window open for it all the time. I have meticulously chosen applications that would pretty much mimic what I will be using my blackberry for, and as such, have created some much-needed productivity whilst web surfing, -aka. wasting time..

I completely customized the layout and theme; choosing an "ocean life" theme, (complete with an animated-octopus who changes his actions depending on the time of day; for eg. listening to his iPod).

Igoogle is my new saviour, and I think even after getting my pinkberry pearl it will act as a back-up memory, keeping track of various things such as my day-to-day,---- & polluting my imagination by giving me a daily horoscope *giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment