Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

08 June 2008

Happy Madison Pictures

Presents: You Don't Mess with the Zohan!! My Points* of View of this flick
  1. It has that corny, sometimes over-the-top kind of humour that exists with spoof flicks like, "Meet the Spartans," & "The Scary Movie series.."
  2. What saves this film is the substance of the plot AND
  3. the Greatness that is Adam Sandler.
  4. Cameos of the original Happy Madison cast, give the film a much appreciated sense of familiarity
  5. It's refreshing to have Happy Madison Pictures bring back that 90's old-skool humour as seen in Billy Madison and Happy Gilmour. Their common thread being that clever writing and comedic acting can perfectly pull-off a ridiculously humourous, sometimes politically incorrect dialogue-- and bring all those things to light in a fun, but undeniably -True- way.
  6. I ended up craving Hummus throughout the entire showing (which made my popcorn and m&ms unusually un-appetizing to me)
  7. I loved the middle-eastern cliche classic jokes that were particular, but relative to any audience
  8. Mariah Carey will always be bimbo-esque to me.
  9. I will now look at salon parlours in a different light (and will *gladly go when I am beyond my 60s!)
  10. I wish I had a set of buttocks like Adam Sandler, whereby I could catch fish mid-air :( -- motivation to attain a summer-ready-bod??

(Honourable mention: Thanks for the doublee-datee Sh-tiff and Melissa ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment