Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

10 June 2008

NKOTB - Summertime


This song is on Repeat in my head, so it's only logical that I make it my post for today...


I was like, "Hey girl can I get your number"/I
remember what you told me, too/"Don’t call after 10," but you know that I did/Cause
I couldn’t stop thinking bout you/
I think about you in the summertime/And all
the good times we had, baby/It’s been a few years and I can’t deny/The thought
of you still makes me crazy/I think about you in the summertime/I’m sittin here
in the sun/ With you on my mind...


I was so excited when rumours started flying that NKOTB were getting back together. Despite the fact that I was only 4 during their hey-day, I remember going to see them Live, and my sisters and cousin(s) going crazy-mad when they were on TV or on the radio! Pictured left is me when I was 4; my fave was a toss up between Joey and Jordan-- but if I had to choose, it would definitely be Jordan. The reason why I'm next to Jonathan (now going by Jon) is that the rest of the boys were on-reserve by: Joy & Jenny: Joey, Jackie: Jordan, Debbie: Danny, & Jamie: Donny. I am completely enamored with their new song, and will officially declare it my Summer Anthem of 2008. This post is dedicated to my childhood + now adulthood love affair with NKOTB.


NKOTB-Summertime Video (*clicky below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT4GtRxViWw



No comments:

Post a Comment