Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

07 March 2009

Boop's I did it again!

If my memory serves me right, this is the exact image, imprinted on a white sweater that I wore to Junior Kindergarten- and ultimately got me sent home.
found it!

Being 4 I was still drawn to her 'character.'
Sassy, confident and always looked her best, she always put her best foot forward, or should I say best shoe forward.

To this day I have a love-affair with Betty Boop and Pudgy and hold back from making online purchases of their merchandise.

A little tid-bit about li'l old me and Betty Boop.
I got a DIVA FOREVER t-shirt in homage to this sweater


...but I have my eye on a Boopy-licious shirt.... BOOP'S I DID IT AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment