Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 March 2009

Days of Our Lives


My thoughts on Days of our Lives (my fave DOOL Blog)
  1. Bo's Premonitions are reminiscent of Passions whimsical-ness.
  2. I'm tired of revolving door that is the DOOL dating scene- relatives incl. for example, Max & Stephanie + Max & Chelsea
  3. I'm really looking forward to Nicole's eventual downfall
  4. I'm ecstatic about Passions' Alums 'Luis' & 'Ethan' characters in Salem
  5. I'm beginning to really feel sorry for Lucas...cupid keeps shooting him empty rounds :(
  6. I am gung-ho for Raef & Sami vs. EJ & Sami
  7. I like how EJ is getting jealous--- serves him right for going with Nicole Walk-over-'em
  8. It's weird not to see John and Marlena after all these years...
  9. The Baby-switcheroo is an old, cliche storyline.
  10. Daniel is now Dr.Creepo to me. He hits on and makes out with everyone- and seems to attach himself like a leech to every which person.
  11. I knew they would use Chloe's appearance as a storyline (Lady Lust)

No comments:

Post a Comment