Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 March 2009

I'm SO over socks!

One thing most people learn about me off-bat is that I have a love-hate relationship with socks. My idea for this post comes from the change of seasons, from winter to spring. The idea of pulling out my flats/sandals and not needing to wear socks is making me a giddy little school girl!

Therefore, to detail this love-hate relationship, read below:

Love
  1. I use 'em to help ease my jeans into long boots
  2. The super soft socks feel nice on my feet
  3. A must for winter boots
  4. They give me comfort when going to someone else's house *when I'm in non-sock shoes (I often carry a pair in my purse/truck)
Hate
  1. They are a nuisance to my feet when I'm lounging and are a must-take-off
  2. My always-hot-pink polished toes are covered, away from adoring eyes haha
  3. Sock-weather often means bad-weather
  4. Socks + Sandals *my fave kind of shoes* are a fashion faux-pas

No comments:

Post a Comment