Yay for getting a new job, and one that has multiple benefits -resolution-wise-. A gym membership just adds to that block-time method. A healthy well-being is something I also need to give some attention to.
Here's an example of a mixed-list of To-Do's (daily/weekly)
- Lecture notes
- Purging of notes for review
- Synching with textbook for open-book exams
- B.Mod presentation work
- Doing the above around 4-11pm work hours
- Work- newbie training in-session
- Make use of that gym membership
- Car diagnostic, repair, etc.
- Getting Rocky on new schedule (feedings/outings)
- Eat, live, breathe... hahaha
With this educational psych course, I need to give it my all and make my way towards that degree.... I need to cut the rock.
Excited, happy and looking forward to Magic 2-3, let's see what the year will bring me.