Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

13 March 2009

Time Blocks

Admittedly, after having so much time minus a school and work schedule, I am realizing that I need to get back on track living life in blocks of time.

Yay for getting a new job, and one that has multiple benefits -resolution-wise-. A gym membership just adds to that block-time method. A healthy well-being is something I also need to give some attention to.

Here's an example of a mixed-list of To-Do's (daily/weekly)

  1. Readings
  2. Lecture notes
  3. Purging of notes for review
  4. Synching with textbook for open-book exams
  5. B.Mod presentation work
  6. Doing the above around 4-11pm work hours
  7. Work- newbie training in-session
  8. Make use of that gym membership
  9. Car diagnostic, repair, etc.
  10. Getting Rocky on new schedule (feedings/outings)
  11. Eat, live, breathe... hahaha

With this educational psych course, I need to give it my all and make my way towards that degree.... I need to cut the rock.

Excited, happy and looking forward to Magic 2-3, let's see what the year will bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment