Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

06 March 2009

King Hollywood


As most of you are already aware, I'm an avid and daily- if not hourly- reader of Perez Hilton. After years of following his blog and ultimately becoming a full time addict, it has come to my attention that I have yet to pay homage on my blog to the biggest blogger of the worldwide web!

I created the above image using an online Mii Creator and MS Paint.

A labour of love-- Perez Love.

Here's to the blogger that made blogging fabulous....absolutely fabulous.

Perez Hilton
(or as I like to call him, King Hollywood)

With love and gratitude
for making my day to day every little bit easier.

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment