What Really Grind My Gears!!
- People who think their sh*t doesn't stink.
- People who refuse to hold the door open when they know you're following right behind them
- People without manners. Not only does it make you look like a complete a*s, but it ruins my day.
- People who think that saying 'Excuse Me' excuses you from shoving your way through the crowd.
- Service people who fail to provide Customer Service. Be it via the telephone, retail, or restaurant - everyone's worked for minimum wage at least once in their lives...if you're that unhappy, take your bad attitude/mood somewhere else, where you can benefit from being crabby, inconsiderate, and neglectful.
- People who spend their money to display that they are 'better than you.' You may have some of the 'finer things in life' but let's see who really has money in the bank.
- Ungrateful/unappreciative people. People who can't see past themselves, and think that the world is meant to serve them will be served a great disservice when karma hits them where it hurts.
- People who 'host' events but ask that you BYO_. I agree with potlucks or things of the sort, and never go anywhere empty-handed, but to be a host involves more than just opening your door to people.
- People who bail out of events last minute and make it blatantly obvious but do not have the cojones to just put it out there.
- People who claim that their 'difficult life' is at fault for their e.g. 'drug problem' when in fact they are spoiled individuals who have never really known hardship - like those in developing nations who live in war-stricken areas, have death knocking at their doorstep etc.
...to be continued.